Lowell Customer Relations Coordinator Employment Opportunity
Join Our Team of Enthusiastic Administrative Support Service Team
The Customer Relations Coordinator interacts with customers on behalf of A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating inc. They provide information about products and services, take orders, respond to customer complaints, and process returns, as necessary.
Job responsibilities include:
Please consider applying if you possess the following skills and experience:
- High school diploma.
- One year of office administration education or comparable work experience.
- Good computer skills. Knowledge of common office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.
- Experience with or ability to learn business telephone systems.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Physical Requirements include:
- To adequately perform the duties of this job the employee is regularly and routinely required to sit; stand, walk, stoop, kneel, use hands to handle controls; hear, and talk. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Some more great reason to come on board with A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc.:
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Short & long term insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with matching
- Paid holidays
- Earned/Paid Vacation, Personal and Sick Time
- Training and ongoing team support
- Great work environment conducive to personal growth
- Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans
- Salary 40k -45k, hourly employment, full-time, Monday -Friday.
A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome all disabled and veteran applicants.
Fill out our online application or feel free to send us your resume and cover letter by mail. Our address is:
A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc.
225 Stedman St. Unit 16
Lowell, MA 01851