Getting Your Plumbing Back Up & Running
Plumbing provides an essential function for any home, but when issues arise, it can be a major headache. When faced with such problems, don't hesitate to call in the experienced team at A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc.
With nearly two decades of experience, you can rely on us to quickly diagnose and resolve any plumbing issue you may have. Our team will get straight to work to ensure that your home's plumbing needs are met so you can get back to your daily routine without further disruption.
Have a plumbing issue? Contact our Acton plumbing repair services to have us on the job! Call (978) 350-5522.
As plumbing issues can arise at any time, it is essential to have a reliable and efficient team to take care of them. We take pride in our skills, advanced tools, and technology that aid us in handling any plumbing repair, replacement, or maintenance job.
Our plumbing services include:
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Drain repair and cleaning
- Plumbing fixture installation
- Tankless hot water heater repair and installation
- Water softener system installation
- Whole-home water filtration system installation
- Water treatment systems
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing
- Sewer line repair and replacement
- Sump pump repair and replacement
- Commercial plumbing services
With a long-standing reputation for excellent workmanship, you can trust us to handle your plumbing needs with utmost care and attention.
Signs To Call a Plumber
Knowing when to call in a plumber is essential in ensuring your plumbing system works efficiently. Waiting too long to have repairs done can cause the issue to spiral into something more concerning and costly.
Signs to call a plumber include:
- Slow drainage: If your sinks or shower are taking longer to drain, this could indicate that there is a clog in your plumbing.
- Water gurgling up: When your toilet starts gurgling when you shower, this could be another sign of a clog that needs fixing by our team.
- No water: This can be a major concern and could be due to a major leak or blockage.
- Strange odors: Strange odors could be a sign of a blocked vent or even sewage backup. Get in touch with our team to help resolve this.
- Low water pressure: A drop in water pressure can be an indication of a clog, leak, or broken valve.
- Discolored water: Water that is discolored may be due to a corroded pipe or sediment buildup. Our team can investigate this issue and resolve it.
- Gas leaks: If you begin to smell gas in your home, be sure to shut off the gas supply and call our plumbers immediately. Gas leaks can be harmful to your health.
At A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc., our plumbers are well-equipped to diagnose any plumbing issue and get the job done quickly. We understand that plumbing problems can be frustrating, so we work efficiently to make sure your plumbing system is up and working in no time. No matter the issue, whether it's a leaky faucet or a clogged drain, our team is ready to assist you in restoring your plumbing system to optimal functionality.
“Best Contractors I Have Worked With!” - Christopher S.
“Very Attentive” - Amanda F.
“Great Job!” - Joan R.
“I love this company” - Steven A B.
“Promised Appointment Time Met” - Edward C J.
“Definitely Recommend” - William G.
“Highly Recommend” - Jason H.
“Thank you!” - Judith B.