Affordable & Reliable Residential Plumbers
A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc. has been providing high-quality residential service to Merrimac and the surrounding areas since 2003. If you are experiencing plumbing issues, we understand the impact that can have on your daily life and your home’s efficiency. As soon as you notice an issue, reach out to our team so we can help you identify and address the issue as well as help you avoid suffering from further damage and more costly repairs.
Backed by two decades of experience, our Merrimack plumbers can handle a wide variety of residential plumbing repairs and installations. We offer competitive and fair rates, and we have financing options.
Schedule a plumbing inspection or service today by calling 603-605-1919. You don’t have to handle or live with bad plumbing.
Our Merrimack Plumbing Services
A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc. is a full-service company, and we can handle a wide variety of plumbing services. Merrimack residents can inquire about the following plumbing services:
- Appliance installations
- Bathroom plumbing installation
- Drain cleaning
- Drain repair
- Gas line repair and installation
- Instant hot water system repair and installation
- Kitchen plumbing installation
- Landscape plumbing and lawn irrigation services
- Plumbing fixture installation
- Plumbing system assessments
- Sewer line repair and installation
- Sump pump installation and repair
- Water heater repair and installation
- Water storage system matters
- Whirlpool and spa installations
- Whole-house water filtration services
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber
If you are building or remodeling a home, calling a plumber to install appliances or inspect your home’s current plumbing system may seem like a “no brainer.” However, knowing when to call a plumber for a repair can be hard to gauge. Here are a few signs that it’s time to call the plumber:
- You don’t have any water.
- You don’t have hot water.
- Your water heater is sweating or weeping.
- Your water pressure is low.
- You have drainage issues.
- Your faucets won’t stop dripping.
- Your toilet keeps overflowing.
- Your utility bill has drastically increased.
- You notice strange smells (sewage, rotten eggs, etc.) coming from your drains.
Why Work with Us?
You should trust A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc. with the job if you have a plumbing issue or need plumbing installation work. We are a local business, and we value our customers, which is why we prioritize customer service and satisfaction and are committed to getting the job done right. Known for our high-quality work and fair pricing, our plumbers and technicians are well-trained and stay up-to-date on plumbing technology and advances; our plumbers are also licensed. Our team also offers services in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Contact our team today for superior plumbing services in Merrimack, NH by calling 603-605-1919.
“Very Timely” - Michael S. L.
“Awesome Job” - Tom H.
“Great Service!” - Steve M.
“Great guy” - Steve C.
“Friendly Service!” - Mike B.
“Highly Recommend” - Jason H.
“Very Impressed with Responsiveness!” - Greg O.
“He Gives You 5 Star Service” - Phyllis F.