24/7 Emergency Plumbers in NH
Backed by two decades of service excellence, there is truly no job too big or too small for A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc. to take on. When your water heater suddenly stops working or your pipes burst, you need a top-rated Nashua plumber who has experience handling even the most complicated plumbing problems.
Our team has five-star reviews from our customers and numerous awards for our customer service so you know you can trust our team to get it done right the first time.
Certified Master Plumbers Serving New Hampshire
Equipped with advanced tools and technology, we can handle any plumbing repair, fixture replacement, water heater maintenance, sewer line replacement service, and more.
Our plumbing services include:
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Drain cleaning
- Plumbing fixture installation
- Tankless hot water heater repair and installation
- Water softener system installation
- Whole-home water filtration system installation
- Water treatment systems
- Kitchen and bathroom plumbing
- Sewer line repair and replacement
- Sump pump repair and replacement
- Commercial plumbing services
If you are experiencing plumbing issues, make sure to reach out to our team right away. When you want the job done right, turn to A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc. We complete every service with the utmost care and attention to detail.
Call 603-605-1919 to schedule your plumbing service in Nashua, NH.
10 Warning Signs of a Plumbing Emergency
At A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc., we want to make sure you know when it is truly an emergency plumbing situation or whether it can wait. Missing or ignoring signs that your plumbing system is acting up could result in more serious issues down the line.
Some of the most common warning signs of a plumbing emergency include:
- Water leaks: Leaks are one can of the most obvious signs of a plumbing emergency. They can occur in your faucets, toilets, and in your pipes.
- Low water pressure: If you notice a sudden drop in water pressure, it may indicate a clogged pipe, a leak, or a broken valve.
- Slow drains: Slowly draining sinks, tubs, and showers are a sign of a clog in the pipes. If left untreated, this can lead to backups and sewage leaks.
- Strange odors: If you smell a foul odor coming from your plumbing fixtures, it could be a sign of a blocked vent or sewage backup.
- Discolored water: If the water coming out of your faucets is discolored, it may indicate a corroded pipe or a buildup of sediment in your plumbing.
- Gurgling sounds: If you hear gurgling sounds coming from your drains, it may be a sign of a clogged pipe or vent.
- Water heater problems: If your water heater is leaking, making strange noises, or not heating water properly, this could indicate larger problems.
- Frozen pipes: During colder months, if your plumbing pipes freeze, this can lead to burst pipes and water damage in your home.
- Sewage backup: This can be a serious plumbing emergency that can lead to health hazards and property damage if not handled quickly.
- Gas leaks: If you smell gas in your home, it is important to shut off the gas supply and call a professional plumber immediately. Gas leaks can pose significant safety risks if not handled right away.
As a full-service Nashua plumbing company, A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc. can not only handle any plumbing service that comes our way, we do so in a way that encourages loyal and happy customers for life.
20 Years of Exceptional Service
Each member of our team is highly trained and equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology to help you get the most out of your plumbing system. And, we always stay up to date on the latest trends and advancements in the industry to continue providing the cutting-edge service you deserve.
When you hire A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc., you can expect:
- Affordable financing options
- Energy-efficient solutions
- Coupons and specials
- Top-quality equipment and materials
With A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc. on your side, your home or business is in great hands.
“Satisfied Customer” - Michael C.
“He Gives You 5 Star Service” - Phyllis F.
“Best Around!” - Michael L.
“Very Timely” - Michael S. L.
“Awesome Job” - Tom H.
“Very Happy!” - Rick A.
“Highly Recommend” - Jason H.
“Very Happy Again” - Rick A.