Boiler Installation Services in Lowell
Expert Technicians, Superior Workmanship
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t think about your boiler too often. When you need a new one, however, it becomes almost all you can think about! Fortunately, you can regain your peace of mind with help from an expert heating technician from A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc.
With more than 20 years of experience, our company has what it takes to help you select and install the perfect boiler for your home or business. Our team is comprised of heating professionals with expert training and a commitment to providing superior-quality workmanship.
Rest assured that when you decide it’s time to replace your boiler, you can count on our boiler installation services in Lowell to get the job done!
For more information, contact us online or call (978) 350-5522 and request an appointment.
When Is It Time to Install a New Boiler?
There are several ways any homeowner or business owner can tell when it may be time to replace their property’s boiler. There are many signs that a home’s heating system may be on its last legs, so recognizing any of these signs can help you prevent a breakdown at an inconvenient time.
Contact an experienced heating technician if you notice any of the following:
- Your boiler is more than 10 years old. Boilers don't last forever! They typically have a lifespan of around 10-15 years. If your boiler is past this age, it's probably time to start thinking about getting a new one installed.
- You hear strange noises coming from the boiler. Loud banging, whistling, and gurgling noises coming from the boiler could be an indication that something is wrong with it and needs repairing or replacing.
- There’s water leaking from the boiler. Leaks are never good news and should be looked into as soon as possible. A leaking boiler is a sign that something is wrong, and it might need a new part or even replacing entirely.
- Your energy bills have gone up. If you're noticing an increase in your boiler-related energy bills, your boiler may not be working as efficiently as it used to due to age or mechanical issues. In this case, you may want to consider getting a new one installed.
- You’re having trouble keeping your home warm. If the temperature in your house isn't staying consistent no matter how much you adjust the thermostat, there could be something wrong with the boiler itself. It may be time for an upgrade if it's been several years since the last replacement.
If you’ve noticed any of these signs or are simply concerned about how your boiler’s doing, you can always reach out to A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc. for assistance. If we determine that it’s probably time to think about replacing your boiler, we can offer all the boiler installation services in Lowell that you require!
Contact Us Today
A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc. can provide boiler installation services in Lowell to help you keep your home warm and comfortable all year round! Our experienced technicians can install a boiler that will meet your specific needs, and our commitment to quality ensures the boiler is installed correctly for added peace of mind.
We also offer maintenance plans so that we can make sure your boiler is operating optimally on an ongoing basis. With A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc., you can rest assured knowing that your boiler installation is in good hands!
Contact us today to learn more about our boiler installation services.
See Our Awards
Read Real Reviews Reviews
“Very Happy!” - Rick A.
“Great guy” - Steve C.
“Best Contractors I Have Worked With!” - Christopher S.
“Awesome Job” - Tom H.
“Fixed Our Problem in No Time” - Mark O.
“He Gives You 5 Star Service” - Phyllis F.
“Great Service!” - Steve M.
“Very Timely” - Michael S. L.