Lowell Office Coordinator
Become a Part of Our Local, Family-Operated Business
As the office coordinator for A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc., you will be the first impression of the company and an important part of a dynamic and passionate team. Your primary responsibility will be to book service appointments and ensure client satisfaction.
Other job responsibilities of the office coordinator include:
- Convert incoming client calls into booked service appointments
- Interact and communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff, and coworkers
- Build client rapport, encouraging repeat business
- Respond to client requests via phone and email
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving client complaints quickly and favorably
- Maintain and update our client database with complete and accurate information
- Make outbound calls to keep clients informed of their appointment status throughout the day
- Call customers the day before to remind them of next-day appointments
- Assist with credit card and invoice reconciliation
- Register client equipment on a manufacturer’s website for warranty purposes
- Other duties as needed
Our requirements to be considered for the office coordinator position include:
- Have a high school education or equivalent
- Have at least two years of experience in customer service
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office and possess the ability to type well
- Be highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy
- Possess an engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced environment
- Be highly motivated and dependable with a positive attitude
Although they’re not required, having dispatch and/or trade experience and being bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese is helpful.
At A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc., we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from anyone, including those who are veterans or identify as disabled.
Feel free to apply using our online form, or you can send your application materials (resume and cover letter) to:
A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc.
225 Stedman St. Unit 16
Lowell, MA 01851