Plumbing Apprentice Job Opportunity in Lowell
Get Hands-On Experience & Work Alongside Master Plumbers
A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc. is seeking a plumbing apprentice with at least three years of experience and schooling to assist our plumbers in servicing our clients’ plumbing needs.
The job responsibilities include:
- Be able to, under minimal supervision, repair, assemble, and install, fittings, fixtures, and pipes of water, heating, and drainage systems according to specifications and plumbing codes
- Be willing to learn mechanics of boiler operation and perform basic repairs of faucets and pipes
- Interact and communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff, and coworkers
- Arrive on time for work each day and manage time accordingly
- Participate in all required staff meetings and training
We are looking for candidates that have the following skills and experience:
- Experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing, and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc. is a plus
- Must possess minor hand tools necessary to complete a plumbing diagnosis and repair
- Must have a current driver’s license and a good driving record because they will be required to drive the company vehicle to customers’ homes and businesses
- Must hold a Massachusetts or New Hampshire Plumbing Apprentice card for at least three years
- Must have completed at least three years of plumbing school or be currently enrolled in required tier classes
- Must be assertive, professional, drug-free, clean-cut, and outgoing
- Must be a self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to work cooperatively as part of a team environment
We’re an equal opportunity employer and welcome candidates from all backgrounds, including those who identify as veterans or disabled.
You can submit your application materials online, or you can send your resume and cover letter to:
A. Fagundes Plumbing & Heating Inc.
225 Stedman St. Unit 16
Lowell, MA 01851